Council approves the Township of Essa's Budget on an annual basis.
The Capital Budget covers items such as the building and rebuilding of roads, municipal facilities, new equipment, or the buying of large-scaled programs and systems.
The Operating Budget covers the daily expenses on the delivery of municipal services, such as wages, supplies and energy costs.
The Township of Essa's Asset Management Plan helps the municipality to anticipate infrastructure needs, building and other land improvements, as well as the replacement of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
To review Essa's Asset Management Plan, please visit our Studies, Reports and Plans page.
Audited Financial Statements
The following are the audited financial statements for the Township of Essa:
- 2022 Financial Statement Angus BIA
- 2022 Financial Statement Essa Public Library
- 2022 Financial Statement Essa Township
- 2021 Consolidated Financial Statement
- 2020 Consolidated Financial Statement
- 2019 Consolidated Financial Statement
For financial statements from previous years, please contact us.